The GE Logiq E9 general imaging system is an extraordinarily versatile system with the power to give image quality at levels of other modalities like CT and MRI. TheLogiq E9 will improve work flow with ease and with some of the advanced expert tools you'll be able to do things that you never imagined you could do with ultrasound before. This extremely powerful yet very versatile ultrasound system can help you meet all of your ultrasound imaging needs.
Benefits of LOGIQ E9:
Agile Acoustic Architecture helps you achieve the right image with fewer keystrokes.
Incredible image uniformity is present in both the near and far fields.
Increase penetration without sacrificing resolution using advanced transducer technology.
User controls are right where you need them in the user interface is highly intuitive
Scan Assistant helps to reduce keystrokes and is fully customizable.
Raw data can be saved on every exam and you can perform post-processing and image adjustments even after the patient is gone.
Ergonomics designed for you: 20% smaller and is much as 100 pounds lighter than other high-end systems,Logiq E9 is remarkably mobile and extremely comfortable to move and to work on.
Contact our ultrasound specialists for more information:
Logiq E9 Transducers:
- S1-5 Broad-spectrum sector
- S4-10 Broad-spectrum sector
- M5S-D Broad-spectrum sector matrix array
- 6S-D Broad-spectrum sector
- C1-5-D Broad-spectrum convex
- M6C-D Curved Array
- IC5-9-D Broad-spectrum microconvex array
- 9L-D Linear Array
- 11L-D Broad-spectrum linear
- ML6-15-D Broad-spectrum linear matrix array
- L8-18i-D Broad Spectrum Linear
- RIC5-9-D 3D/4D Intracavity
- RNA5-9-D 4D Microconvex
- RAB2-5-D 3D/4D Curved Array
- RAB4-8-D 3D/4D Curved Array
- RSP6-16 3D/4D Linear Array
- P2D Doppler (Non-Imaging)
- P6D Doppler (Non-Imaging)
- 6TC TEE