The HP/Agilent Sonos 4500 offers a combination of performance and power at an affordable price. This versatile ultrasound system was introduced to be a lesser price Santos 5500 for the cardiovascular and general imaging market. Like the 5500 it has a reputation for ease-of-use reliability and durability.
With a 14" CRT color display, the HP Sonos 4500 is exactly the same platform as the Santos 5500 rev B.2. The HP Sonos 4500 is generally available at a lower price than the 5500. Probably one of the best-kept secrets in ultrasound for the money.
• Great value/very inexpensive system
• B-Mode and M-Mode
• Spectral steered PW/CW Doppler
• SVHS recorder built in the console
• Color Doppler, PW and CW Doppler
• Shared service configuration allows for all types of scanning with the appropriate probe.
The HP Sotos 4500 is in stock available for shipment with a 60 day warranty. Our systems are guaranteed to be at OEM specifications and in good cosmetic condition.
System includes the S4 adult echo transducer
Important Features and Details.
• HP SONOS 4500 Ultrasound
• Software Version B.1
• Excellent working condition
• User manual included
• Includes: S4 Adult Echo Transducer
• Other Probes sold separately. (See below)
Contact our ultrasound specialists for more information:
Sonos 4500 Probes available
(not included in quoted price)
- HP 21330A, S4 Cardiac Probe Add $3500
- HP 21350A, S8 Pediatric Cardiac Probe, Add $3000
- HP 21380A, S12 Pediatric Sector Probe, Add $3000
- HP 21353B, C3540 Abdominal Probe, Add $5800
- HP 21373A, C5040 Abdominal Probe, Add $4200
- HP 21355B, Linear Probe, Add $3800
- HP 21228A, CW Continues Wave Cardiac Probe Add $750
- HP 21367A, TEE Probe Add $7500
- Many others available, please email with your requests.
Sony UP 895 Black and white thermal video printer, Add $600
Panasonic MD835 SVHS Medical Video Cassette Recorder, Add $750
Ready to Ship
This system is in excellent condition and ready for patient use now!
Photos shown are a stock sample unit and may not be actual unit you receive but identical to it.
Custom crating and insured freight shipment within the lower 48 states is a flat fee of $500.