The Siemens Acuson Antares ultrasound machine is a full-featured system integrating superior 2D, 3D and Doppler imaging with dynamic fourSight 4D ultrasound imaging technology.
• Greater diagnostic con?dence
• Measurable work?ow ef?ciencies
• Advanced ultrasound workstation
• User-speci?c ergonomics
Unlimited upgradeability protects your investment and maintains optimum performance, year after year.
An excellent choice and excellent value fully refurbished from IdealMed.Com.
The Antares system offers efficient workflow and excellent imaging capabilities and natural user interface. Immediate 4D imaging access and seamless transition between different imaging functions including patient management and data management, the Antares will expand your diagnostic potential and allow you to focus on your patient and heavy demands of your practice.
• DIMAQ-IP integrated workstation with built-in CD-R/W drive allows efficient data output and cost-effective archiving of exam information.
• Digital acquisition, data storage, review, and transfer of completed studies—including digital video clips —can be performed on-the-fly with no interruption to exam work?ow
• Instant recall of the complete exam can be accomplished with simple menu selections.
• Excellent portability, still one of the lightest weight and smallest footprint high-end imaging systems available in its class.
Contact our ultrasound specialists for more information:
Siemens Antares Transducers:
- VF7-3 Linear Probe
- VF10-5 Linear Probe
- VF13-5SP Intraoperative Probe
- VF13-5 Linear Probe
- VFX9-4 Linear Probe
- C5F1 4D Volume Probe
- C7F2 4D Volume Probe
- CH4-1 Convex Probe
- CH6-2 Convex Probe
- EV9F4 Endovaginal Probe
- EV9-4 Intracavity Probe
- PH4-1 Cardiac Probe
- PX4-1 Cardiac Probe
- P10-4 Cardiac Probe
- CW5 CW Non-Imaging Probe
- CW2 CW Non-Imaging Probe
- V5Ms TEE Probe