What's the best way to finance YOUR ultrasound purchase?
A Customized Ultrasound Lease can make Acquiring
Your Ultrasound System as easy as pie!
We are excited for 2013 and seeing what lies ahead for the Medicalindustry.
Did you know that nearly three-quarters of Physicians, Hospitals and Imaing Centers use some form of financing when acquiring Medical Equipment?
Medical equipment leasing will remain popular this year because the changes in lease accounting have been pushed back and are not expected to become effective until January 1, 2015.
The medical equipment industry should be looking at 2013 as a year of growth. Section 179 limit enhancements as well as 50% bonus depreciation have been extended for the 2013 tax year.
There are exciting days ahead and as always, we at Idealmed.com stand ready to assist you in making it a great year!
Buy vs. Lease
"If it appreciates, Buy It. If it Depreciates, Lease it!"
Lease versus Loan Comparison
A lease has...
- Simple Application (no life history needed)
- Simple One page document
- Fixed payments and interest (same today as tomorrow)
- Incredible Exposure Amounts ( up to $250,000 with just a application)
- Potential Tax Advantages ( you may be able to expense the entire payment)
- Easy Add-ons and Trade-Ups (you can get the newest accessory when you need it)
- Provides Additional Credit Line (you may want to borrow from your bank another day or for another purpose)
- No Additional Collateral required (the equipment itself is the only collateral)
A loan has...
- Extensive Documentation Requirements
- Extensive Reporting Requirements
- Often Requires Additional Collateral
- Often Requires Down Payment
- Borrowing Limits may not meet your needs
- Interest can fluctuate with the market
- Negative Impact on Balance Sheet
- Bank Loans can be Cancelled by Lender at anytime